While appearing for the interview or to submit applications at Embassy/ Consulate/ Visa Centers please adhere to the following security guidelines.
- Security regulations do not permit
- Electronic devices or battery operated items such as cell phone, digital camera, music player, compact discs, laptop, MP3, keyless remotes etc.
- Ladies bags/ purses, only a small pouch in hand may be permitted.
- Cosmetics, powders, oil or sprays, liquids or lotions
- Bags such as brief case, cloth bag, zip folders, travel bags etc, only a transparent plastic bag containing your applications and documents may be allowed.
- Sealed packages, envelopes etc
- Any food items
- Cigarettes, match box, lighters etc
- Any sharp objects such as knives, nail cutters/ filers, scissors etc
- Any weapon or explosive material of any nature
- However, limited quantities of following items may be allowed
- Baby formula, food/ milk/ juice and sanitary items necessary for the infant.
- Prescribed essential medication and medical items
- If you need a wheelchair on the interview date, please inform the visa center while submitting applications to get permission for an attendant to accompany the applicant.
- Only applicant will be allowed for interview; friends, relatives, attorneys etc will not be allowed.
- Translator will be required with Afghan national who cannot speak English or French. AEG will provide appointment to translator.
- All COVID-19 SOPs should be followed strictly. Please click on the link below to review complete guidelines.
- The Embassy/ consulate/ visa centers, no facility is available to store any of above mentioned prohibited items; you may ensure that if you are carrying any of such items, please store off site before entry into the premises.
- You may also note that a physical search will be carried out at all locations. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.